Bridge Liquors is now hiring!
Bridge Liquors is looking to fill team positions immediately. If you’ve ever wanted to work in the liquor industry, here’s your chance to start. If you’re capable of combining the routine with the ability to think on your feet and flourish in fast-paced environments, we’re looking for you.
Full- and part-time positions available.
- Stocking – Bridge Liquors is a busy store, especially with the summer season fast approaching. Products that are sold need to be replaced on the shelves. That will be your responsibility. You will make lists of missing products, then go get them and put them on the shelves. We sell literally thousands of different items, so it will take you a bit of time to find out where everything is.
- Cash Register – You will ring up customers and be handling cash and credit cards. The ability to operate under pressure is a must.
- Deliveries – Bridge Liquors delivers so you should be able to operate a van. Knowledge of local streets is a plus, but you should be able to manage with a smartphone or GPS.
- Customer Service – You need to be able to provide friendly and courteous service to our customers. If you’re not a people person, this job is likely not a good fit.
- Be a team player – Work at Bridge Liquors is ever changing, so employees much be flexible. There’s no such thing as “That’s not my job”.
A successful candidate will:
- Have familiarity with beer (especially craft beer), wine and/or liquor.
- Have a valid Driver’s License
- Pass a criminal background check
- Be able to lift 40-50 lbs repeatedly.
- Not be too clumsy.
If you think this is a position that will be a good fit for you, please e-mail your resume to bridgeliquors AT gmail.com or stop by the store.